Congratulations, Masters and Minions top4 finishers! Now is the time your season really starts!
Short reminder on what’s at stake:
- Masters playoff winner takes the title and the largest money prize
- Masters playoff runner-up, 3rd place and 4th place finishers take money prize shares
- Minions playoff winner and runner-up get promoted to Masters and money prize shares
- Minions playoff 3rd place finisher gets promoted to Masters
- Minions playoff 4th place finisher enters the Path of the Hidden Master 3rd round to fight for the last Masters spot
Playoff format is as follows:
- Player placed 1st in the league group stage plays against 4th in semifinal; 2nd placed player faces 3rd place.
- Each player will face off in a best of 5 series, with the first map in each series being random. The loser will then pick the next map. Map settings will be the same as the regular season.
- Winners of the first round will play each other to determine 1st and 2nd place overall. Losers of the first round will determine 3rd and 4th place overall.
Gatekeeper and Smitty need to determine final seeding.
upd: Gatekeeper won the tiebreaker.
The random map for LorryDriver and Smitty will be: Pitfight
The random map for Barf and Gatekeeper will be: Shadow Fiend
The random map for Masters playoff final is: Behind the Veil 2
The random map for Masters playoff 3rd place match is: Agenda
The random map for Happy vs SoScared is: Borrowed Time
The random map for Omnom vs Doomsday is: Winter Storm 2
The random map for Minions playoff final is: Keep Off the Grass 2
The random map for Minions playoff 3rd place match is: Ysmir
Jazz will add a folder labeled Masters Playoffs in which you can upload the replays. Please take a moment to review proper naming of replays for playoffs:
where [MASTER/MINION] is the respective division, [POSF/POF] is playoff semifinal / playoff final] [p1]-[p2] is the host and guest (for the first game just pick a player who will ‘act’ as the host.) [#] is the game number (Please note that some matchups may end before a 5th game. In order to avoid spoilers creating fake games to round out 5 may be necessary. The easiest way would be to duplicate a previous game and rename it. If you have any further questions regarding this please ask!) Additionally God help you if you name this replays wrong. Jazz will breathe fire down your neck the likes of which have never been seen!
REPORTING RESULTS IS STILL NECCESARY!
No one is obligated to play on stream, however these games are very sought after to watch. If you don’t mind playing on stream please announce when you intend to play as soon as possible so we can work on getting it streamed!
Good luck commanders!